Monday, February 28, 2011

Fichier Rsd Rosetta Stone

Jacob's hand ....

free again! Hurrah! And I can tell you it was like a big! No Muks he did when we were at Dökti and even remove plaster away at the threads .... I said I cannot from stool ... he looked and listened to even the Dökti with really big eyes ... Mama still a thread! Yes, yes .... super! So I'm mega proud of my son. Just hope that the seam still healed well and He can move the finger normally. Currently, he moved his hand as if the plaster was still there ... but it will come ... Finally, he had 14 days in plaster. How does he likes to fax ... iff I always take out the cell phone to make photos, then he jumps in front of the lens and I always make funny poses!

Yes if I had one of those round little head would think photos look like mama to the well better laugh!


even his bee is of course always with you!



Most of all he makes me a cafe ... so now I like it again!


because they are also one of his favorite animals ... shaun the sheep and giräffchen ... So actually he has about 8 cuddly toys in bed. Once I got the pair out of bed in the evening and he told me exactly what is missing but there .... yes nothing happened so, hi hi!
So the weather will not change everything at home ... It annoys me a little ... but just ... what will you do?
nothing! So ... Good humor is better than a stinkgesicht ... and we've done every day what do ... It is also quite funny to go through with the rubber boots wet. It is the whole day Tuesday and we already have put together a program ... So I have to ... In the evening, again rattle with their feet ... So tschüüsy ... hanna is


0 comments:

Post a Comment