Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Bought From Ubrides.com

in the meantime - some paperwork

For a dear friend I'm in between until tomorrow their wedding invitations finished.
The paper has picked it and brought the heart dance.
you wanted a modern wedding invitation with a touch of romance.
succeeded?

One girlfriend brought me paper and a heart cutter for her weddinginvitations in a modern style with a touch of romance.
Got it right?

So my stamp case was again briefly used.

20110217_7

20110217_6

20110217_1

are the cards, cut from a square deal paper, folded in the middle, aligned vertically.

20110217_5

On the left, I cut a heart into which I knotted a ribbon and stamped with a heart attach with adhesive glue dots, and so closing. I would have liked to buy such a adhesive dots, but do not get, so I was once again even the woman with adhesive glue no problem.

20110217_4

Prima to open and close, over and over again. The inner part, I show you, unfortunately, not because of the data.

20110217_3

Emotionally, I have yet to work up a few miles satin ribbon.

The name cards will be made more suitable, and because I practice with the Scripture or something, it should be the same as used in the text, the best I'll get me for a light box.

20110218_5

0 comments:

Post a Comment