Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best Amplifier For 100 Watt Speakers

Schleck


a small Schleckmäulchen ... Chocolate loves my Jakobchen! But just ... you just have to always listen, he usually always begins in Loading ... always to rush to the cash it has such a great selection! Boooha!
well, I am unable to keep things hard ... but last time I was hard and he came right into zwingeln ... as a woman stood with her husband behind me and then said very cool ... oh Weisch ... That was a very öppis gruusigs .. that makes buchweh. Jacob looked at her with big eyes, Bing!
Yes yes and then they chatted for a long time with Jacob, and the chocolate was gone. Yes for people like you are still very grateful ... otherwise you always looked stupid if brüelet the child and the mother is very angry! So I throw myself into the kitchen and conjure up what this evening ... and then .. step step step ... adijööööööö

0 comments:

Post a Comment