Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beautiful Spots In Dallas

As a little girl ...

... I've got the bag from the Pink Sugar . We have in fact changed, I have given her two blog stylings, she gave me this sewing Prachtsück. I am completely in love with her.

20110225_30

20110225_17

And like a little girl I was a few weeks ago in a store that has the changes in the last 25 years, nothing.

This case involves a little secret that is starting now, that is, now is it not a secret anymore * g *

For a few weeks ago I started what that is again what I had to give up ages ago.

20110225_20

I am now back ballet lessons, in my 'age' might be a challenge, but at least I have 11 years had classical ballet training, the last two years of it in the ballet school of the Vienna State Opera, no frills, then, was the true hard work when I think back on it. de ballet to dance in the choir but is also a great honor. Due to a move away from Vienna, I had to stop but that would not have been many Trainingsstudnen stretchers combine with the wide track.

20110225_21

And no, this is now no midlifecrises ;-) I wanted to just move more and ever since I have made, the thought was somehow obvious. I've found my area a ballet school, which offers courses on Saturdays, during the week I'm with the kids alone at night, because would not that possible.

20110225_25

does after the first few hours but I really hurt anything, but now it works even better and it makes me mad fun, above all, because I'm really just for me.

20110225_28

Whether it but never again reaches the top, can not say for sure, my teacher says that one is. I can not imagine me however, that at that time I spent so much time to peak have, for now me this task seems almost impossible * laughs * Well let's see ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment