Friday, February 11, 2011

Pine Wood Derby Car Template Designs

salsa dance and swim

Salsa Power .... not all but a small ausschnittchen if I really doing well and I can really let go of Altag and I can dance easily. All my energy can tuck there. But there are days when nothing goes. Sometimes I really feel like it bubbled up in me and I do not know what is going on ... and when I go to get up and dance room only as rumwirble, I know then ... I need to get rid of pent-up energy ... in the form of dance .. but it does not always good, unfortunately. I had as a child very much. When I came home from school, school bag flew into a corner and music and ... ! Dance Ah, yes Mama had iron nerves with me: "not so loud!" ... yes and if she was outside .... loud again! oh dear oh dear .... yes but there is still ... only the good I have a space where no one bothers.
I will dance with the old for sure ... I know already .... except my health would no longer allow ... that would be very difficult for me ... But just then one would have to just live with it. In the very facts in mind .... would be a tough one for me ... I dance to in a week 4 hours a week ... yes is not much ... but I need the smoke to life ... like any other cigarette. Or knit a sock a day ... or go jogging .... or I know what.
Today I must say is only my battery ... empty .... rather, my nerves ... I do not know what's going on but I'm quick on the palms and I would be glad if I would be back to normal Hanna.
all a wonderful Friday ..... I just stuck my leg .... grumpf jakob!
bye hanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment