Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Acceptable Amount Of Jaundice In Newborns



Yes, we have recovered from the shock ... Jakob has also shown us how brave he is true and we are very proud of our son. My husband has also responded very well jakob and his hand has never seen. I, however ... I was really ill in hospital when I saw his finger ... but now I'm really happy that everything had gone so well. The most important Jakob's hand is back to full health. It has shown us once again what it means to be healthy ... if I think there are people who have a sick child from the beginning ... and I feel very close ... you have to be very strong ... so I thank you every day a healthy to have a child. I also know what to say even healthy ... one is the more aware of when a sick-time hat.Ich behind you would like to thank yet where the love is with me on the Blogg words have left here! Thank you! Also, my Step Women ... Thank you for your understanding ... the this week we have everything off .... I would like to be there for my son. So all of you out there a good time ... Stay healthy ... we take a short break-blogg!
Grüessli hanna



0 comments:

Post a Comment