Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Things Remembered Remote Manual

Pass ....

yes the pants yesterday had its premiere ... has passed and really cool .... · Must admit though I sewed the seams inside is not so nice ... But we do not care ... somehow is so small things even more difficult than large sew ... if I had a serger ... then it would go better believe.

makes Funnily enough, since my model always the little mouth to when he is photographed ... looks as if he's sing a serenade.
hey, I'll tell you what ... last night .... I had the opportunity ... in to go to town ... without jakob ....
Oh ... this one had me not twice Delete under your nose ... Off to the bike ... go!
And the first thing I came along in the tiny fabric store and got hold of a piece of cloth ... for 5th - Fri. Have there already was in the head, which currently has a creative phase hanna .... we'll see when I sit down to work ... because I need the quiet ne minute. So ... must watch what jakob that Is. All a beautiful Thursday ....... sun yesterday, today, fog can only get better!
hanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment