Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First Signs Of Phnemonia

Old Pants - Dungarees!

Yes from an old pants of me ... There Were overalls for Jacob ... allerdins a bit obliquely has become the whole.
ds was green once my pants in between the hustle and provides for a little loosening up and Pinkige ... the really red in Natura ... once was a ribbon of a bag ... yes, the pants are a pure mixtür. Let's see whether the Jacob also contributes, and whether all well proven.




these two ... have caught the flu and killed .. but since you have to drink well through and tee ... Get well soon!
Yes, I'm not so motivated .. The cafe does not taste to me, that is what ... if it no longer tastes hanna! Yes, and somehow my nerves a bit ... the weather cold and wet ... ugh!
tja can also be the spinning my hormones ... Kohler or the winter is still in me. So now I'm going to cook for the evening ... then I'll do something clever .... What are you doing this?
Did you lift a recipe?
Ok, I am going tonight again in my tap shoes ... then my motivation is quite likely to produce by itself.
grüesschen to all out there .... wherever you do.
infected ¨
hanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment