Monday, February 7, 2011

Snorting White Pill M360

A rosy thanks ...

Thank you very much for your attentive Comments to Tristan Skywalker garb. He would like to sleep in the outfit and the way several times a day I had to make Jedi battles * g *

Then I want to thank my heroes over the weekend I was in fact exceptionally ill, which is very rarely the case. At my encouragement he brought me roses, 'only' from the supermarket, but even there they have now and then beautiful roses. The pictures are the pink thank you.

20110206_15

20110206_11

20110206_8


And then he took me aufgepeppelt with chicken soup and lots of vegetables Eintropfteig again ;-)
(the Picture is somehow not as present-day posting * laughs *)

20110203_12

Then I really want to by Sylvie babaprincesse say thank you, they surprised me with this wonderful mug. A real little soul balm. We always send things back and forth, there are mostly DVDs, namely, we share the same passion to period drama. to

20110206_1

20110206_5

20110206_6

And it was wrapped in such beautiful fabric pieces, with a my stash I'm even tempted me to sew a blouse. Of the blue patterned fabrics gave me very Sylvie sent much she means well, I need for the white patchwork quilt and a blue ;-)

20110206_7

Since three of my favorite parts still cheat with the posting.

20110206_13

And then I would like to answer a few quick questions that I often get e-mail or in comments.

I shoot with a Nikon D90 and a Nikon 300 , with 4 different lenses, 18-200, 18-55mm, 55-200 and a 60mm macro.
My photos come here directly from the camera are unfiltered and unprocessed. I photograph digitally, but also very much manual, depending on your mood.
Otherwise I use all the programs that come from Corel for my work, so no Photoshop, no Photo Cape and the like. I am a graphic designer and addicted to Corel !
Oh and I download my photos from Flickr.com in here, by enlarge with her she can always see in original size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment