Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trophy Ridge Arrow Rest

probably not make a summer ...

... finally it a bit time to blog.

Last week I had really no time for any things outside of work and family, very stupid, when two large Orders to move, a backward and forward, and just take in the holiday week!

So I've made it this way then nothing. My hero gave me wonderful signs of spring on Monday, 5 days they had to wait until I could finally decorate and implement. 2 days remained Miras & Bianca Paper is, until I could finally take a look inside.

I took time for an extensive coffee break. The Schneeroserl I got from my mom.

20110213_1

This white / green heart I've made a few years back, on the occasion of Valentine's Day I have to again.

20110212_20

And while I can browse buzzing around me suddenly what the ears, quite excited and fidgety. It must have been a young bee, she took some time before she found the delicious umbels.

20110208_14

20110208_15

20110208_7

20110208_6

20110208_17

Well, but a bee makes probably not make a summer, because for now it is snowing again and the temperatures will go down .

I can remember a Valentine's Day, as we had only our first daughter, who was then on a Sunday and it was so warm that we could have breakfast outside. Unfortunately, it will be tomorrow is not the case. But we will make the best of it!

Next week I have to do, unfortunately, very much, so do not be angry if I did not create as much to you. And now I verkrümel me behind a mountain of ironing, but good, like I'm ironing, so far is that okay and I have a nice company, I worked with the Gilmore Girls again from the beginning.

you all a fine Valentine's Day. Long live the love ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment