Monday, February 14, 2011

What And Where Were The Parts Of The Pinta

spring ..

yes spring is coming soon anyway ... wow! again nice and warm for us here in train ... wanted to show pictures from my terrace ... but somehow there will not my Läptöpli.
This morning was so Muki-Turn ... so today the children were eigenwilig a little ... but just ... there are children ... nice is if the hour can easily transform itself unceremoniously simple.
I slept so bad today ... under the blanket froze ... stupid ... and in the morning I was not so good ... but we bitten through and snatched us so I had no choice but also ... But slowly after 3 Cafe brings the old hanna again comes out ... including energy.
must seize this opportunity and hop ... Next page ... hüüü!
all a good start to the week.

thank you all continue to make as faithful to us Besüchlein ... and that pleases me as a little child.

hanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment