Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Thaw Frozen Sausage Fast

finally framed ...

you know that? There are things that we want to have done this a long time and then it remains lie.

I ran for quite a while to frame the photos for a dresser in the bedroom it, I just can not manage it.
That way, the only pictures in our bedroom, the walls we have deliberately kept empty, only one small picture hangs above the bed.
the chest I have my own way, bought 20 years ago, she was once white, but between them was simply sanded and varnished, since last summer, it is white again and instead of buttons, I decided for a ring. Her sister is very close.

Now I can check off the strong and dedicated myself to the other 43 felt things that will be made.

20110217_15

20110218_6

20110217_8

The roses were so gorgeous and long for 10 days although ... let

20110217_21

... now they hang upside down in the kitchen, I'm afraid too late to dry them beautiful, but earlier they had the best will not do to 'condemn'.

20110225_2

A very sweet way, thank you for the many nice comments and e-mails to my crocheted goose eggs. I've got every word wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment