Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oil For My Hair Clippers

WIP

I spark times by very quickly, more is not enough time unfortunately.

overtook the one me an 'Express Order' from Tristan, more I can show you until Friday, when it's done, but I'm already proud * g *

20110202_10

Then I have to crocheted a goose egg started, I already count with good writing and even the series, since I never was ;-) Now I'm even one with a light gray pearl cotton and then another in pink.

I currently only at night to crochet come because the day I sit at the sewing machine are, unfortunately, not the pictures especially, but flash I do not like anyway * bah *

20110202_8

20110202_9

20110202_15

And in the middle today I would have this VIP liked just as with the skin, eaten hair & Pony: edit D
: Before now misunderstandings arise, which can happen given the hair length and elegance well, that's not our daughter, who can not shoot for a long time, which is rather Dorian, the younger of the twins. Always been very delicate, he weighed at birth, barely is worth a kilogram and no food nachwievor his passions.

20110202_13_

So, I flitze fast on my sofa chair, a few Handsäume to focus on how well that I sew so much with your hand.

in english: At the moment I'm sewing a secret for Tristan, Which needs many hours and much fabrics too.
And I began to Chrochet one first coat in a light gray for gooseegg.
The last picture shows my youngest son, one of the twins, he was so cute today, sitting in the big chair with his pony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment