Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Where To Buy Hollywood Locks

2011 001 2011 016 video

hallöchen Jo ... it's me again ... my little feet would like to show what ... actually nothing has prepared ... fresh from the liver ... Although nothing special ... Hanna had just ... Yes I imagine a world as divided into two ... because I now and worry what will happen to our globe and we could probably take more care .... although I think slowly we realized that we people are where it affects what we do and what not so that the world may of course better. Stress also always writes the lyrics ... the songs out to people we think a little brings. Such people give it to ... it takes!
nochwas ... now I've just eaten ... zmittag and I'm hungry again? hm? what's going on? is day of eating? Incidentally, it also buys vegetables from Africa and New Zealand? So, honestly, I also buy bananas ... and who are not from Switzerland ... but otherwise we just buy what's seasonal.
So ... I hear just jakob ... the ever-running nose ... I must watch.
all other ... nice look somewhere else .... bye hanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment