Monday, February 7, 2011

Movies For Internet En Espanol

foot swim and dance video 2011 001

Beautiful Good morning .... Although it is Monday ... but Sonja has given us very early out of bed and I got up already with a laugh. Here is a small excerpt from the Saturday of swimming. Yes yes ... Jacob shows you how to do that! hihi! They also learn already a Köpfler floating trains and we do ..... but one thing after another. So three years been able to swim ... ! Madness I find that I learned while swimming in the sea in front of the school ... but sooner learned to swim at school. Yes well as fast time goes by ... I am not a fan all the children have to learn as quickly as possible, but when dealing with the fun and games links ... I think the great thing ne. It is also not do that in the foreground ... but the joy of water. You out there ... Sonja, a sunny smile guet .... hands ... good start to the New Week .... hanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment