Monday, January 31, 2011

Sprint Free Ringtones 2010

As you like it ...

... I have respect in the last few days here and via e-mail requests received so many of my crocheted goose's egg. Many wish for a guide.

Well, I want to do this, but you have the choice:

20110131_25

What color should have the yarn? I can decide that is not ;-)

crochet thread in white, cream or light gray or pearl cotton in gray or pink.

I then step by step instructions, you have but please be patient, I can not now sit down for hours, making the oak finish on time.

But this I have an extra goodie, I put the finished egg nor in my Giveaway


you could just comment here or in the giveaway post to participate. Maybe I plug together even a vote.
And you have also to 12 February Time to choose a color select.

0 comments:

Post a Comment