Monday, January 3, 2011

My Wife Wears Stockings

746

746 Particles, but not finished.

Exactly a year since I started crocheting a jacket of many components, inspired by the film Bright Star.
And I have to admit to myself that I did not manage within a year.


bright_star_1


First, I've just crocheted the yarn I had at home, but realized quickly that it will not go so well.
So I have bought yarn, with their quality but I was not really happy. By the summer but I was still busy. In between I had a sleeve done.
only for better illustration: the particles are usually only 1 cm, the largest 2 cm.

bright_star_2


Then I found the perfect yarn, both of quality and the colors of her. Hardworking crochet, I quickly realized that I crocheted Completely different particles alone is the corners of the square were very different, better. And new color combinations were also now possible, not as colorful, rather in muted colors and the new particles are no longer adapted to the others. At least to my eye, I am a Erbsenzählerin, sorry ;-)
I am also no one who makes something done. Surprised by the rapid course of the Year (where it is just gone?), Do I still go. The particles of the first season, as I call them, are simply inserted in between, to less neuralgic points.
And I will make sure the jacket ready. No matter how long it takes.
unfortunately I can sit down with work, family and household, not just for hours, and crochet. But certainly in between. Nice and slow ;-) containing the exact career you can read under the label / day PBS.


ah and by the way Hagrid's hut is back, just like a helicopter, a fire brigade and two Star Wars ships, I think out of Lego building I've done nothing else until deep into the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment