Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Movie Watcher Card Number

Restart - Home Office

Yet here is a holiday, but as of Monday I like to work again on a lot. Before the year I have the chance use my home office back on track to bring. Cleaned, wiped, sorted, even inside the computer dusted and cleaned.

And new pens cups were needed. So not really new, just the old me was more like spice in mind.
With the pictures I'm still not really happy, it is far from us at any time right now gray in gray * * maunz


were the wire cups and glasses rather unadorned.
Now I like them much better.

20110105_66

a small ceramic cup, I've provided with an embossed heart, the instructions, passes below, as are a couple home-made pens with charms.

20110105_67

In a small glass plug my favorite feathers & pins. As I write almost exclusively with the spring inkwells are incessantly. My two pens are in fact Tintenzugfedern. The glasses I have covered with an embossed decorative ceramics.

20110105_69

The cup has a small wire Häkelkleidchen get stuck there all sorts of sticks and chips inside.

20110105_71

The large wire cup was a dress made of cloth is embroidered with a border and a rose, my first without a template, I think it came out pretty well.


20110105_73

If my springs to go with me, they do so in Häkeletuis.

20110105_82

I was very pleased this year that the 1917 lighthouse calendar and note book collection was in white. Otherwise, I made my calendars always covers. I can save me now. The calendar got a stencil motif, the note book I have embossed.


20110105_78

20110105_79

crayons may not be missing. Sitting

20110105_74

And in my case always Thiemo & Valentina, the self-and hand-sewn. provided more pictures of Thierry & Valentina Gibts here and here


20110105_75

on the desk lamp with rose-like two magnets.

20110105_53

homeoffice_3

computer fan also need a spring cleaning
;-) My work table is dark brown! I do not know how many times I've thought about it knows deleted, dozens of times. But my dad this table is built for myself, conveniently, he has it made so that, while standing in the corner, but I at work still in the living room into see and did not turn my back, very convenient if you have to work and simultaneously should keep the children in the eye * g * So
the table remains as it is, it has made him Papa. A picture of my dad is right next to me, so at least I have him with me always.
Oh and the chaos picture when you order makes out, then there was first a lot of disorder elsewhere, indeed all been addressed and sorted.

And now the instructions for the hearts of the cup.

homeoffice_anleitung

first The cup should be cleaned. The decorative ceramic I turn on Level 3 through the pasta machine. Then I put the part directly to the cup stripe it with the fingers firmly fixed on the ceramic.
second Now goes to the mark. Simply select a motif in the temple jewelry ceramics press.
third Directly on the cup then you prick the desired figure.
4th Remove the rest and all the cups at 120 degrees in oven to harden.

What goes with piggy is, of course, with all sorts of other figures.
A guide for the pen I can be happy . Make

Oh, and it was nice to come across the question because of the stamp, all of my design are hein
where I could browse for ever, yesterday I was only shopping again and I've already ordered that for spring.
And I am working with the jewelry ceramics Creadirect . Fimo but I really should confirm go, can I do, however, for ceramic editions directly, because I never work with polymer clay.

So now, however, which was longer than intended, sorry.
I have already up to my ears, my mom birthday tomorrow and the rest of the holidays are absolutely my children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment