Thursday, January 20, 2011

06 Cobalt Ss Supercharged Specs

a little reminder

Yes, I like it when the sun in the morning to the bedroom window come see.

20110101_23

But it also reminds me that there are over 400 parts, namely the wish to be connected to a blanket. I have received from my father-infinite sooo much old linen. Do not worry, I have not cut anything. But on reflection, what should I do with the rest after the Wäschkasten passes, a blanket was in patchwork style from individual parts to 10 x 10 x 20 and 20 I think a good idea. After all, I've sewn all parts of the Flies and small parts to larger fourth-stitched together. But now here are already around even longer. But on Monday the time has come, since I've shoveled a time slot.

20110102_2

comes in the middle of the ceiling, a 40 x 40 large embroidery, which have template for that I myself created.

DSC_1379

And at least I've already stitched ready.

20100422_4

These buttons are designed to connect to the back, which is a nice Fitzelnäharbeit, but I like to do something ;-)

20110120_3

So now I look at you quick nor clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment