Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is Hypothyroidism Harmful To My Health

fading away ... Oh goodness gracious ...

... winter has us back in the hands, not that I do not like that, I am a winter baby, through and through, but still I am suffering a little with my signs of spring, which I imagine a few days have brought to the house. The tulips from last week, fought bravely, but now they are almost gone. For those who have found new to me, my pictures you can enlarge with by always see in original size.

20110126_14

20110126_2

20110126_28

Everything is just temporary. In the background, hard to see, but very fit, an image of the last Austrian king's children.

20110126_32

And the anemones hang their heads soon.

20110126_10

20110126_1

20110126_37

For comparison, saw the day before still like it.

20110122_66

And the buttercups goodbye. The head, which hung on, I've kept in small glasses.

20110126_11

Days before they reached the still curious head into the bright sun.

20110122_50


Well, so it is.
But do not you think that now, I'm sad today launched or bad, quite the opposite. Me doing very well ;-) Maybe I was the subject of transience but employs short-term, because I sit up for a customer a complex portrait gallery.

You can see that maybe because I put on my blog with a difference, I hope you like it. Although I like to draw him so every now and then. So let's see how long it stays that way.

The Pink Sugar way, I have moved too. We have made a swap. I gave it two layouts designed. For the current I drawn her a cupcake that fits, I find just fine to her. And she still has an outfit for replacement if they want 'safe' move. But I may now choose what nice of her.

Then I would like to thank the many crossed fingers for the driving test of our Great. She has done it!

So, now but to work this week I have to do that is more than I was expecting to Friday and I have gotten several more ready.

you all a wonderful day, maybe like a nice weekend, In the event that I can no longer create previously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment