Monday, January 10, 2011

Searay On Trailer Problem

1000 Things to do ...

... now the holidays are over. We have enjoyed it a lot. Every day, very long, much too long, slept. Much time spent with the children. Unfortunately, there was the snow does not hold, we would like to go sledding or simply would like to have played in the snow. Otherwise we are Schneevervöhnt yet, but this year is simply not so.
The past two days I have Christmas packed in boxes completely, now everything is bare, which can not long remain so ;-)

Since us today but everyday life again. And I would like to do 1000 things at once.
embroider sewing, crochet, take inspiration from books or watch several movies, Jane Austen would wait for me, Flora Thompson also assured. And a little more exercise to me after the holidays would surely get good.

1000things


But sorry to all still waiting.
I sit in my home office and has to rework the terms with, and start new jobs. Alone is the mailbox is once cleared properly. Two cards I need for the pressure put on to make a flyer to make 3 complete instructions on CD ready to style an entire website finished and three more on work, create a logo and make my first thoughts, as I will implement a set of books request.

Now I treat myself but for now a decent cup of coffee and a blog round, enjoy the silence * * g and then edit to start with ;-)

: Almost forgot. I received two new awards. One of Ann
and a Happy by Moni

thanks! pass

And I would of course, assuming they are warmly. May well not everyone.

And although at Dagi House of ideas, which will enchant you with its beautiful decoration always
, and Miss Yvonne Klein, not small, but simply huge, with its magnificent blog, full of ideas and wonderful photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment