Friday, April 16, 2010

Vide Incesti Italiani

13./14.04.2010 - On The Road Again ?

Hi,
thank you for your good wishes and the Daumendruecken ... ... it helped that we have reported to us not as was not because we desire to Blogging is passed ... it is so that in our region is renowned for granted broadband internet here in Spain yet to be seen as the exception. During the last two days I was truncated from the outside world. Therefore, I venture now features a short Timewarp and jump on the evening of 13 April after Puente La Reina. I sat all day in the hostel, while Meli on the Wegmeine guardian angel came to know (in the best and truest sense of the word). Ralf from Hamburg is the way for a honeymoon, after he had married in September 2009 its Marlies. He is Shiatsu coach and promised to look at my feet in the evening. He did so well ... and the suspicion that the diagnosis of arthritis could be wrong (a Sntzuendung is red, warm and swollen, I did not like) proved true. Even after the first session I felt so good that I could've run again. The pain had completely disappeared. So I could win on Tuesday evening a realization of the day: There are angels, and they are among us. Sometimes If you walk across the way ...

Wednesday morning, then I wanted to not be spirited, even though the pain was barely noticeable and I decided to take a step further bus to Estella. Meli set out around 8:00 Uhrmit our Pilgergrueppchen on the way and I trudged to the bus stop bad-tempered. My mood worsened when I saw that I had to wait well over two hours on the bus. I then brought together for this crazy for baggage € 1.84 to the 20 km distant destination. Nice greetings from here to the ASEAG :-) After my arrival in Estella, I could then spend another two hours on the road to the hostel opens at 13.00 clock. In the afternoon I drove me with showers and reading. Meli came relatively late to our little group and was totally flat. Since we wanted to sell all over Estella no restaurant to eat, then I cooked dinner for everyone. Perfect ... this has once again made up and go on the Camino ... Because every time you cook dinner together, is this is a very special Pilgergefuehl. After the meal I had was a shiatsu session with Ralf and the result is that I can go well again on Thursday would. Slowly, of course, but it would go. Very fitting slogan of the day: Camino de Santiago - no pain, no glory "

0 comments:

Post a Comment