Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cat House Isabela Soprano

13/04/2010 - nach zwei zur Pause Etappen gezwungen ;-(

Hi everyone,

I reported yesterday were enthusiatic about our mileage, Today I was abruptly brought back to earth. The pain in his right ankle have improved despite bandage, ointment and ibuprofen, but rather worse, which makes every step to a single ordeal. Imagine, every step of a wasp stings you in the foot ... something similar ... this morning I am, after Meli is broken up with Annette and Ronald to Puente la Reina, a taxi back to the hospital in Pamplona. There, a doctor who could speak nothing but English, the foot of the guy who can just about anything except understand English to some extent has been viewed. What I understood was, "cinque dias Reposo" ... so worst case ... a forced break of 5 days, which just be the most beautiful sections of the Camino are. I would now go so good with the bus or taxi and Meli ;-( I could see when walking .... no ... I cried ... but we contemporaneous promised that we will not give up, even when our second Camino seems to be under an unlucky star. He will this time be only at the end when we in Santiago embrace the St. James symbolic. If I have the Doc understood correctly, I can in three days time to try carefully to see if console running works again ... maybe your hopes a little with me?

With the slogan of the day, I try, even if it currently schwerfaellt.
The Camino always has the right answers!

Greetings by Horst

0 comments:

Post a Comment