Sunday, March 6, 2011

How Do I Use The Gunpowder On Poptropica

Chocolate and the celebrity dinner ....

so I do not know exactly what I have done wrong ... but he could eat chocolate and it is a challenge for me every day ... not to admit. This stängelchen think I have good ... is dark chocolate and a Guezli-stängeli has not so much chocolate to it.
as you can see ... He can move his hands again, he!







dinner here my celebrity!
we have visitors from far away ... and then had been making dinner. Ha ha .. yes it has the guests tasted ...

yes yes .... that I was again caught with a cold ... I'm not fully zwäg ... so stupid ... and cold it is on us ... I'm glad when times better weather in prospect is ... that I would work on my terrace sogern .. and explore all jakob playgrounds .. and soak up the sun.
all a beautiful Sunday!
hanna



0 comments:

Post a Comment